A large number of IQ Option traders ask the same question, which is why the number of OTN tokens decreases during a week. You surely think of it as something wrong, but we will prove that you are mistaken.
First thing first: how can you mine OTN tokens?
Go to the IQ Option platform and find a Crypto of CFD property, select an asset, determine the amount of the investment, and agree with the amount of commission you will pay. When the trade is done, and additional number of tokens is added to your OTN balance sheet.
How to locate them?
Go to the OTN image, scroll down to the Expected OTN amount section, here you can check how much commission you have paid this week and how many OTN tokens will it bring to you. Here you can also see how the expected amount of OTN is calculated. There are calculated by using this formula: your OTN = (your commissions/total commissions)*OTN amount to be released at the end of the current week.
So if you for example trade on Monday, you pay little commissions but the expected OTN amount is 100,931 tokens, but with the growth of total commissions, yours share will be falling down so it could happen that you only get 150 OTN instead of 100,931.
Here is an example:
- The total amount of commissions charged to traders on the Crypto instruments on the IQ Option platform was $100,000 for the calculated week.
- The amount of commissions paid by you on the Crypto instruments for the same week amounted to $200.
- According to the emission schedule, 35,000 OTN tokens are being released this week.
- The number of OTN tokens you receive = (200/100,000)* 35,000=70
- Withdraw OTN tokens to your wallet and sell them on exchanges (Livecoin exchange)
- Pay commissions for trading on the IQ Option platform
- Wait for the OTN to launch and exchange OTN tokens to OTN coins at 1 to 1 ratio.